Monday, February 1, 2010

Checking In

The to-do list on this blog didn't work out, in part because my laptop broke and I'm sharing my fiance's computer. But I have done stuff! Let's take a look.

1. Read 100 new books. (3/100)

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
The Island at the End of the World by Sam Taylor

17. Try 5 new local restaurants (1/5)

We just moved to a new part of town and we are surrounded by locally owned businesses, which thrills me. One of them is Garibaldi's Pizza which was a wee bit expensive, but very good. The guys who helped us were also very nice and I expect that we'll eat there again.

76. Get an LJ set up to keep track of Lush reviews.

Here it is! I'm not marking this one complete because I haven't yet caught up on reviews, but at least I have it started.

And that's it. I have some other things I'd like to start soon, but getting the new house in order is taking up most of my time.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how do you like the Sookie books compared to the True Blood show? I'm tempted to read them, but I'm not sure if it'd be worth the effort or if the show is good enough.

    (I know every book reader in the world just cringed at the suggestion, but I find that I'm becoming increasingly picky with my reading material.)

    Love the Lush review blog too! How fun!

    ReplyDelete