Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Check In

I got married! So I have not been keeping up with my list or anything else besides wedding stuff. But I have gotten some stuff done! Let's see.

16. Visit 10 places in Memphis I’ve never been (1/10)

I went to Graceland! I've lived in Memphis my whole life and never bothered to go. But I had a bunch of friends from out of town come in for the wedding, so it seemed like a good time to bite the bullet and go. It was fun and interesting and I'd probably go again with other out-of-towners.

17. Try 5 new local restaurants (2/5)


2. The Kooky Kanuck. It was a place I spotted downtown that I thought was Canadian, but it turns out it's just owned by a Canadian. So my attempt to impress my Canadian friends didn't exactly work out, heh. But it's locally owned, so it counts!

57. Get my eyebrows waxed

I got this done on a whim when I got my hair bleached. Wanna keep up with it, but probably won't.


92. Do a wedding thing once a week until the wedding.

This was a big fail. I guess I was constantly doing wedding stuff, but wasn't necessarily accomplishing things the way I wanted. But I got married, so it all worked out in the end!

93. Post to my 101 blog 70 times (3/70)

This makes three. Am clearly not keeping up with this well, but I'm working on it!

94. Make an Audrey II prop for MSC

Did it and it was a hit at MidSouth Con. Hurrah!

IMAG0093

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to get started on mine and post about my progress! It really is gonna be motivating to have you and Lang be doing this at the same time =)

    ReplyDelete